Website Seniors Prefer Homecare
Seniors Prefer Homecare is looking for Male Caregivers to join our team. The Caregiver is responsible for the physical care and emotional support of our clients who may no longer be able to take care of themselves due to illness, injury, surgery, or disability.
The ideal candidate must be able to care for our clients and their property with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect. This person will encourage and remain empathetic to the clients at all times.
- Home assistance –Prepare meals and provide personal assistance with general living needs. Provide transportation to doctor appointments when needed. Personal services could include toileting, bathing, feeding and grooming.
- Companionship – Provide companionship and conversation by stimulating, encouraging and assisting an individual.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Must be able to complete a Criminal Background report.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds at a time
- Ability to reach, bend, kneel and stand for (sometimes) a long period of time
Seniors Prefer Homecare is a non-medical service provider dedicated to helping the elderly and disabled persons in their everyday lives.
Come join our team!