Website Seniors Prefer Homecare
Seniors Prefer Home Care is looking for a Caregiver to join our team. The Caregiver is responsible for the physical care and emotional support of our clients who may no longer be able to take care of themselves due to illness, injury, surgery, or disability.
The ideal candidate must be able to care for our clients and their property with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect. This person will encourage and remain empathetic to the clients at all times.
- Home assistance – Provide light housekeeping, run errands or provide transportation if needed. Accompany clients to appointments and monitoring with medications. Prepare meals, purchase food and provide personal assistance with general living needs. Personal services could include toileting, bathing, feeding and grooming. .
- Companionship – Provide companionship and conversation by stimulating, encouraging and assisting an individual.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Must be able to complete a Criminal Background report.
- Must pass Drug Screen
- Must have reliable transportation and valid car insurance