Family Trusted, 24-Hour In-Home Senior Care
There may be times when a senior family member requires continuous in-home care due to a prolonged illness, stroke or other medical condition like advanced stage dementia. To ensure their comfort and safety, those situations call for a reliable in-home caregiver to be at their side 24 hours a day. If you have a senior who needs some around-the-clock care, the experienced professionals at Seniors Prefer Homecare stand ready to answer your call. We provide family-trusted, live-in or 24-hour in-home support for clients throughout the greater Huntsville and Tuscaloosa, AL areas. To ensure that your loved one receives the best care possible, we also have a full-time social worker on staff. The two types of 24-hour care we specialize in are:
- Alternating Shift Services– Shifted caregiving is perfect for a bed-bound senior, or for a loved one who needs more intensive around-the-clock monitoring. Shifted services involve several trained caregivers in the home during 8-hour shifts all day and at night. They do not require private sleeping arrangements or meals provided for them.
- Live-in Services– This team approach works best when a senior needs a high level of careful monitoring. Three experienced caregivers each take a 24-hour shift every three days. They are at the ready all hours of the day and night if your loved one requires assistance. We do ask that you provide them with a place to sleep and meals.
Sleep Easier with Our 24-Hour and Live-In Caregivers
At Seniors Prefer Homecare, we are licensed and insured, and all of our caregivers undergo a thorough background check. Having them in your aging loved one’s home 24/7 to expertly handle any emergencies that come up will also be reassuring for you and other family members. Our 24-hour and live-in caregivers provide these affordable and dependable services:
- Light housekeeping and laundry assistance
- Around-the-clock help with bathing, toileting and dressing
- Meal preparation and eating assistance
- Providing companionship at all hours of the day and night
- Medication reminders
- Immediate telephone accessibility in emergency situations
- Full-time licensed social worker on staff
When your aging loved one needs some continuous in-home assistance, it can be challenging to find the right caregivers. At Seniors Prefer Homecare, we’ve done all the preparation for you and will match up your loved one with caregivers that are perfectly qualified for their personality and care level needs. Seniors in Alabama deserve a chance to gracefully age in place, while enjoying the comfort and independence that living in their own home provides. If you have an aging loved one that might benefit from our “cream of the crop” home care services in Huntsville or Tuscaloosa, call Seniors Prefer Homecare toll free today at: 1 (888) 900-9897, and we’ll promptly schedule an initial FREE in-home assessment to discuss your senior’s needs.